Corporate Membership Information
I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to visit
Basic Corporate Membership
Your company need only invest $250 per year to become a Corporate Member. Your employees may sign up for a membership at any time during that year for a one year agreement. When they sign up, they receive a 25% discount off any membership (excluding the additional Fitness Plus package). PLUS we will waive the $100 initiation fee just to get them started!
Small Business Membership
If your company employs 50 people or less, you can take advantage of our Small Business Membership. For a yearly investment of $500 by your company, your employees may sign up for a membership any time during that year for a one year agreement at 50% off our regular membership rates (excluding the additional Fitness Plus package). And just like our regular corporate plan, we will waive the $100 initiation fee.
Large Business Membership
If your company employs 51 people or more, you can take advantage of our Large Business Membership. For a yearly investment of $1000 by your company, your employees may sign up for a membership any time during that year for a one year agreement at 50% off our regular membership rates (excluding the additional Fitness Plus package). And just like our regular corporate plan, we will waive the $100 initiation fee.
In addition to our regular corporate memberships and small business memberships, we are now offering an Executive Membership Plan. For a yearly fee of $1000, five (5) of your executives or top employees will receive a one year membership at NO cost to them. In addition, if they would like to purchase a membership for their families during that year, they may do so for only an additional $200. That is a $300 savings off our regular family, non-corporate membership rate. And, as with the basic corporate membership, any of your employees (beyond the 5 executive memberships) who purchase a one year membership, receive 25% off and the $100 initiation fee is waived.
What benefits do your employees receive?
· Professional atmosphere
· Master degree level Exercise Physiologists to assist with exercise guidance
· Orientations to familiarize new members with equipment and facilities
· A variety of more than 30 aerobic classes a week with certified instructors
· Special programs to meet specific needs
· Conveniently open 7 days a week
· Child Care (additional charge)
· Safe, clean environment
What do healthy employees mean to your company?
· Reduction in absenteeism and disability
· Fewer sick days
· Increase in productivity and morale
· Reduction in employee turnover
· Possible decrease in health care costs
· Improvement in psychological well-being and quality of life
What benefits can your employees expect as a result of regular exercise?
· Reduction in the risk of premature aging
· Reduction in the risk of heart disease
· Reduction in the risk of developing diabetes
· Reduction in the risk of high blood pressure
· Helps reduce blood pressure in people who already have high blood pressure
· Reduction in the risk of colon cancer
· Reduction in feelings of depression and anxiety
· Helps control weight
· Helps build and maintain healthy bones, muscles, and joints
What does your company receive?
· Printed report showing individual employee usage
· Link to hospital system for assistance with health fairs and screenings
· Peace of mind that quality counts and quality is what you receive
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me at 454-4767 or email me your information. We hope to be serving you and your employees soon!
Last Updated (Wednesday, 30 June 2010 09:49)